TBF (Tissue Bank of France) is a well established innovative biotechnology company, created in 1992, which focuses on advanced Tissue Engineering on human material, exclusively from living donors.
TBF is today a leading provider of Secured freeze-dried cancellous bone allografts for bone-void filling and reconstruction.
TBF is also:
-an R&D structure working on human tissues (eg. meniscus, ...) ;
-a GMP partner offering CMO services for advanced medicinal therapy products (any development stage).
TBF products are collected from femoral heads during hip arthroplasty in France, following strictest compliance with sanitary rules.
• Quality of mineralized cancellous bone favoring osseointegration
• Cortico-cancellous femoral neck with equal resistance to fresh bone
• Viruses and prions inactivation treatment followed by radiosterilization
• Freeze-drying and packaging for 5-year preservation at room temperature
• Most advanced mechanical and chemical treatments, completed by radiosterilization ensuring virus, prions, fungi, and bacteria inactivity
The available bones shapes are:
PHOENIX Full & Half Femoral Heads
PHOENIX Cancellous Bone Blocks
PHOENIX Cancellous Bone Chips
PHOENIX Cancellous Bone Wedges
PHOENIX Cancellous Bone Powder